Celebrate the arrival of spring with Neuhaus Easter eggs with botanicals. Neuhaus Maîtres Chocolatiers teamed up with the renowned Belgian chef Gert De Mangeleer (Hertog Jan) and developed five botanically inspired Easter eggs. An outstanding hostess gift with a true tasting experience these chocolate easter eggs evoke the freshness of a blooming spring garden with both delicate and zesty flavors. Neuhaus chocolates are made exclusively in Belgium and every product is, without exception,100% natural and guarantees a symphony of flavours and textures.
15 chocolate Easter eggs including:
- 3 x Jasmin Green Tea: a white chocolate-covered egg filled with a ganache laced with flavours of jasmine, green tea and cacao nibs, and a fresh mandarin-infused ganache.
- 3 x Coffee Anise: a dark chocolate-covered egg with a rich Ristretto coffee ganache, complemented by the sweet and sour twang of a passion fruit and anise gianduja with a hint of ginger.
- 3 x Yuzu Pepper: a milk chocolate-covered egg with a zesty yuzu-infused ganache and an almond praliné with Espelette and Timut pepper.
- 3 x Cranberry Samba Tea: a dark chocolate-covered egg with a ganache filling infused with a cranberry and Samba tea, and a surprising gianduja with a hint of chia seeds.
- 3 x Sea Buckthorn Cardamom: a milk chocolate-covered egg filled with a ganache infused with sea buckthorn berry and herbal notes of coriander and cardamom, and a gianduja with notes of pumpkin.