Sixteen classic Belgian truffles in mouth-watering flavors including classic butter truffle, extra dark, coffee, cognac, Marc de Champagne, and tiramisu. With the first bite, you'll discover why Bloomberg Pursuits declared these Neuhaus confections "The Best Chocolate Truffle in the World"
- Neuhaus is world-renowned for holding the highest standards in authentic Belgian Chocolate. Since 1857, Neuhaus chocolates have been crafted
- entirely in Belgium with only the finest ingredients. These fine chocolates are non-GMO and are imported fresh weekly.
Contains 16 pieces of Neuhaus Classic Truffles in a Prestige box with a ribbon.
- Classic Butter: melt-in-the-mouth chocolate butter cream coated with dark chocolate releases an intense chocolate flavor enhanced by the dusting of cocoa powder.
- Extra Dark: this dark chocolate truffle, "amère" is composed of an intensely chocolatey butter cream coated with dark chocolate and sprinkled with chocolate flakes to create an intense chocolate sensation.
- Coffee: this melt-in-the-mouth butter cream delicately flavored with fresh coffee is a perfect combination with the dark chocolate coating sprinkled with chocolate flakes.
- Cognac: this light butter cream delicately flavored with Cognac combines perfectly with the dark chocolate coating and the flaked almond topping.
- Champagne: this light butter cream flavored with Marc de Champagne is a surprising contrast between the intense flavor of dark chocolate and the sweetness of the sugar with which it is dusted. A festive truffle, full of contrasts.
- Tiramisu: a delicious combination of melt-in-the mouth butter cream and Amaretto, this dark chocolate-coated truffle is rolled in crunchy Amaretti biscuit crumbs.
Gift Measures 6" x 6" x 1.5"